Monday 3 June 2013

A little something


Just a little thought provoking poem for you all too read today... 
 
 
 
As children bring their broken toys, with tears for us to mend,
I bought my broken dreams to God, because he is my friend.
But then instead of leaving Him in peace to work alone,
I hung around and tried to help,
with ways that were my own.
At last I snatched them back again and cried,
"How can you be so slow?"
"My child" He said, "What could I do?
You never did let go."
 
Trust that God knows what he is doing. Trust he has perfect timing for your life. Remember you can make all the plans in the World for your life, but at the end of the day God's plans will win. We all go through things and wonder why at the time they are so painful, awkward or upsetting.
I promise you God has planned things for you that are bigger and better than you could ever imagine.
 
 
Enjoy the sunshine x
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment