Saturday 27 April 2013

Australian adventure; Day 2 & 3

Happy Sunday! 

This weekend has been a lovely one, full of relaxation, shopping and exploring. 

Palm Cove
Saturday; Today I sang... like properly sang for the first time in forever. It was quite emotional and I realized how much I enjoy it, how much I have missed it, and how complete it makes me feel. The concert is in 6 days time, so I shall be doing a lot of rehearsing for it this week! Then I went to a place called Palm Cove. Palm cove is a 40 minute walk along from the beach where I am staying. Here I ate lunch and went to bar after bar after bar for drinks. Then for dinner a lovely pizza restaurant - I have never had such a good pizza in my life! 



Sunday; This morning I woke up early and went to a monthly town market. I bought 2 beautiful dresses from a boutique called "Love Lucy" (check her out on facebook!) I then went and looked at the Botanical gardens and then on to a beach called "Yorkeys Knob!" (this name did make me giggle!From Yorkeys I then went on to a yot club where I had a drink and then headed to Smithfields, which is a shopping centre and here I picked up some more food for home (including these addictive biscuits called tim tams!) Then I came home and have been relaxing by the pool and have already finished one book!
Yot Club

Yorkeys Knob
Whilst at home on the friday I noticed a street on google maps called "Pease Street" so I was determined to find it and I did! 



Tonight will be a relaxing night at home, eating a home made curry as I start work at the zoo tomorow! I apologise that this entry has been a bit of a child's "what I did over the weekend" piece of homework; I'm too relaxed too enter into creative writing mode!

Have a good weekend xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment