Thursday 2 May 2013

Australia Adventure; Day 7

I can't believe I have been here for a week already!

Today has been a relaxing day off from work at the Zoo and I have been concentrating on my singing instead. Here are two clips of what I have been rehearsing...

After singing I headed on the 5 minute walk to Kwearra Beach resort and spa. I drank an ice chocolate whilst looking out at the beach and looked up courses I could do when I get back to the UK.. I am still as clueless as ever (if not even more confused as I have found new options!) But hey I have another 4 weeks to ponder.

I then went for a walk along the beach and was emotionally moved by the beauty of what I saw. I really don't understand how people can think this was created by a big bang... someone obviously put a lot of thought and detail into creating the world.. and I think the evidence is there in the beauty of creation.
As I was walking along the beach I noticed some footprints in the sand and it reminded me of the poem...
I hope this poem speaks some encouragement to you whatever situation you are in... just know that God is a Father and a friend, so he will walk with you and carry you when you need it.

I am off to have a good old ozzie BBQ and beer!
xxxxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment