Thursday 16 May 2013

Australia adventure; singing, smoothies & soulful walks

Tomorrow I head to Sydney! So very excited... I can't wait too see The Rocks, Bondi beach and of course the Opera house! 

Today has been a nice laid back day. I headed too a place called Trinity beach where I got a berry smoothie (so good!) the little cafe I got it from reminds me of the set of "Home & Away" Then I headed off for a walk up some rocks to see the whole view of the sea...


It was beautiful and once more my breath was taken away by the handiwork of God's creation. 
Then it was time to head home for some lunch and a singing session! I will insert a clip of me singing below. Please note that it was just a rehearsal, I had no make up on, the camera is at a dodgy angle and I mess up! But now I've mentioned these things nobody can comment on them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruYHDg9FiAQ This song is called "Perfect" and means quite a bit too me. 
I have felt that in the past I have tried so hard to be perfect for people, to impress them, and I get nothing back. I realize now, as I am older that I don't need to do this. People who like me, will like me for ME. People who don't like me, or don't think I am a good role model well... I'm sorry. I am a very open and honest person and tell everything how it is; including how I feel about things. I talk about my mistakes I make and I try and learn from them... And just another little note to add, if you have an issue with someone about ANYTHING, maybe other than just gossiping about it or embarrassing them, you could find a gentle, loving way of telling them.. just a thought. And this applies to all age groups by the way.

Rant over.

I then went on my evening walk along the beach and am now waiting for my fish and chips... Fish and chips is a big thing out here! I thought it was a really English thing. 
The other day I filmed my walk home from the beach and got a good response from it.. I was told the sound was bad so I did another one today! Enjoy....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVPW9UIYXy8

Bethany xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment